[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bernie O'Connor" <Bernie dot OConnor at sas dot com>
 To:  "Andrew Kemp" <akemp at iquest dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: m0n0wall crashing
 Date:  Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:16:22 -0400
I had a problem with 1.22 where it stopped responding.  I ended up keeping a web browser connected
to http://{m0n0wall}/exec.php and http://{m0n0wall)/status.php and http://{m0n0wall)/diag_logs.php .

You might find that an established connection will give you a window into what's happening.  There
are kernel messages that show up in diag_logs.php that don't get syslog'ed (in my experience).  I
think my problem turned out to be a misconfigured proxy-arp.

bernie