[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Datasoft" <g dot disabatino at datasoftsrl dot it>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DNS forwarder...client can't resolve anything
 Date:  Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:29:20 +0200
I have 1.22 version on a 400Mhz generic-pc. I have 2 OPT interface that receive a IP address from a
Monowall  DHCP server.
For use Captive portal I have enable a DNS forwarder.Whit this configuration,the DHCP client take
for a DNS server a MonO address on the same interface.......but they can't resolve anything ...It's
a bug or I have to add some rules for use DNS forwarder?

Genesio "ZoT" Di Sabatino
Datasoft srl