[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thorsten Schmale" <Thorsten dot Schmale at gmx dot net>
 To:  Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.23b1
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:21:02 +0200
Hi,

for me the new beta works just fine.
I tested the new bandwidth per user feature and didn't find any problems. But maybe I misunderstand
something: If I enter a "Passthrough MAC" or a "Allowed IP Addresses" they also get affected by the
bandwidth limitation. I always thought of it as a completly seperation from the Captive portal.

Another thing I found is that you can't use Aliases when adding a new address to "Allowed IP
adresses"

Greets,
Thorsten Schmale

-------- Original-Nachricht --------