[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Damien Hull <dhull at digitaloverload dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall vs Linksys etc...
 Date:  Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:44:31 -0800
How does m0n0wall compare to SOHO products like Linksys, DLink etc...?

Lets say you have a small office with 10 people. 2 or 3 work from
home/coffee shop on weekends. There's also a branch office that needs
VPN access.

The reason I ask is because the wrap setup with m0n0wall runs around
$215 or so. The SOHO solution is only $75-$100.

--
You can get my public PGP key at https://keyserver.pgp.com

Digital Overload
http://www.digitaloverload.net

Keep your data safe by doing regular backups. At Digital Overload we use
a combination of DVD and hard drive backups. For off site storage we use
a safe-deposit box at the bank. All backups are encrypted.