[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>, "Mark Jawdoszak" <MarkJ at logsysgroup dot com>, "Damien Hull" <dhull at digitaloverload dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: m0n0wall vs Linksys etc...
 Date:  Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:28:29 -0500
THAT is what I was talking about.  Do not try to hide the fact that it
is something they can get for free.  Providing a "Value Add" is where
the money is, anyone can install it, but can they "Use" it, being can
they actually secure a network with it, and fix it when a problem
arises.  I have no issue with that, I do it with Linux/other stuff
quite often, but I do not hide the fact that I am not the one who
developed it.

Honesty is the best policy, and not _just_ my Mother said that :o)

--
When all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail.