[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tarun Kundhi" <tkundhi at inebraska dot com>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Intel interface problems continue
 Date:  Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:49:56 -0500
I'm going to give pfsense a try and report back. The motherboard
manufacturer reported they only support FreeBSD 4.7 and above. Since I don't
have a CD or floppy drive on this box I'm going to flash the IDE module with
pfsense and see what happens.

Lesson for everyone: if you are building a new box add CD drive even if you
don't plan to use it regularly. It makes trouble shooting a lot easier.

t.