[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Damien Hull <dhull at digitaloverload dot net>
 To:  Alex M <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall vs Linksys etc...
 Date:  Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:29:14 -0800
Simple! :)

I like your solution. I'll do some searching and find out what Dlink and
others have.

--
You can get my public PGP key at https://keyserver.pgp.com

Digital Overload
http://www.digitaloverload.net

Keep your data safe by doing regular backups. At Digital Overload we use
a combination of DVD and hard drive backups. For off site storage we use
a safe-deposit box at the bank. All backups are encrypted.