[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tarun Kundhi" <tkundhi at inebraska dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Intel interface problems continue
 Date:  Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:34:41 -0500
Thanks Chris,

Problem solved. It appears it was a FreeBSD 4.11 issue. The box is
temporarily up and running on pfsense via the live CD. Now to get it running
with the IDE flash module.

If I recall correctly someone was tracking motherboards and 1000 NICs that
worked and didn't work. Here is some information for that effort.

The following doesn't work with monowall but does work with pfsense.
Supermicro PDSMi motherboard
with dual 10/100/1000 NICs (Intel 82573V)
Intel PRO 1000 MT Quad PCI-X card (uses 2 82546EB controllers)

t.