[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>, "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cheap Hardware
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:32:09 -0500
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:28:31 -0400
  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com> wrote:

> While not cheap ($399US to start), it pretty much describes your
> description. I just bought one at the advice of a another poster. I
>am
> planning on using this box in a co-lo.
>
> http://shopping.hacom.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=39&products_id=74

$399 plus expensive memory and a CF!  Ouch!  How about
http://www.directron.com/sc512l.html with
http://www.directron.com/epia800.html for closer to $200 plus memory
and CF? (Plus a single, duel or Quad ethernet card.  A single is $5)
 Or pay me $400, and I will ship it to you with m0n0wall on it and
support it! :-)

                       Lee