[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bao C. Ha" <bao at hacom dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cheap Hardware
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:40:45 -0700
Hi Jonathan,

Yes, there is a version with 1 gigabit and 2 10/100 Intel Nics.
They are being phased out however, due to low demands.

http://shopping.hacom.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=86

I would recommend the 3 gigabit Nic version. They are pricey
right now, but we hope to reduce its cost by at least $50
by end of summer. They use DDR RAM, so the total system cost
may be lower.

http://shopping.hacom.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=76

Thanks.
Bao