[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Olive <chris at TechnologEase dot com>
 To:  Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 Cc:  SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: m0n0wall vs Linksys etc...
 Date:  Sat, 17 Jun 2006 01:09:57 -0500
Jonathan De Graeve wrote:
>> That would just be WRONG!!
>>

> It is, but looking at some questions we got from changing the webgui I
> think it isn't stupid to think people do...

I've personally discussed various options with Manuel himself for
reselling MW, though I myself would never be able to do it without
returning some of the profits/proceeds back to MW and Manuel.  But in
discussing it with him, Manuel himself admits it's perfectly fine to
do.  Nothing "wrong" with it at all legally.  Unfortunately, some people
feel fine stopping only at what is "legal" instead of considering
ethically what is RIGHT.  (And I've never found the time to package it
like I would like to do in a way that makes it right both ways.)

-chris