[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kimmo Jaskari" <kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to use serial port Com1 on Generic PC
 Date:  Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:50:27 +0300
On 6/17/06, Mark Gilbert <mgilbert at marinhd dot com> wrote:
> I want to be able to connect my m0n0walll using a generic PC image via
> Com1 to my windows pc.  Is the com port enabled by default on the latest

There's always the http://www.realweasel.com/pcivga.html PC Weasel but
at $350 it's not exactly affordable. ;)

(I'm sure someone who'd actually know will chime in with real info
about serial access to the m0n0wall. :)

--
-{ Kimmo Jaskari }--{ kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com }--

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to
find easier ways to do something.
  - Robert Heinlein