[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Flugstad <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  wireless cards
 Date:  Sat, 17 Jun 2006 03:18:04 -0700
Why does version 1.2b7 seem to be the only "wireless" versoin that
works?  what changed after, that keeps wireless cards from working?

IS anyone using it and having no problems.  i have a 4511 and a pcmcia
ext2 senao card.  Also, the senao card is quite old.  I could make sure
it has the latest firmware directly on the card, but im not exactly sure
how to do that.  Any suggestions.  I have a windows and ubuntu OS

Chris