[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:04:52 +0200
Disabling the trafficshaper and captive portal is indeed the last test on the
m0n0wall installation I use. If it fails after this, I'm at a loss. This test is
currently ongoing.

But it might be a good idea to create a new image for myself with the latest
freebsd to see if the problems dissapear. I just have to read myself into this,
I've never created a custom image, but that's just for a later stage.

If anyone has info about creating a custom image without a fullblown freebsd
installation, I'd love to hear about it. I do not use freebsd on any other system
but m0n0wall. If it requires installing freebsd on a machine, so be it, but it
would be rather time consuming. E-mail me off-list if you have some info, I'll be
reading into the dev documention also.

Current uptime: 2 days, 23:23 and counting. ;-)

--
Jeroen Visser.

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:04:31 -0400, Chris Buechler wrote