[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How should I proceed? DMZ over a different WAN (Better Diagram)
 Date:  Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:59:39 -0500
From: "David Sabo" <dsabo at valeven dot com>

> I need some advice on the configuration that I'll describe below; I
> don't know exactly how I should proceed.

> Here's my scenario:

{map removed as I can read it.} :-)

> 1. WAN Interface: DSL DHCP
> 2. LAN: Private Subnet
> 3. DMZ: Private Subnet with one web servers so far.
> 4. OPT1: Public IP of a second WAN

Stop here.  Monowall can not support 2 WAN ports.  You may want to look at
pfsence, or two m0n0walls with a link between them.  If you go with 2
firewalls, the opt on both could link to the other firewall and have a
static route to the subnet behind the other firewall.

                        Lee