[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Sun, 18 Jun 2006 22:00:37 +0200
Ehhr,

I feel a bit stupid in assuming all the patched mentioned in the development guide
will work on freebsd 6.1. Probably not. The patches for the "normal" software
should be ok I guess, but how about the kernel patches?

Can I blindly follow the developers guide and the supplied patches on freebsd 6.1?

*more reading on my side is probably required* ;-)

Ill fetch my glasses and start reading some more.

--
Jeroen Visser

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:31:23 +0200, Jeroen Visser wrote