[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "vandi at gies dot com" <vandi at gies dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] GO OILERS!!!
 Date:  Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:51:59 -0400
As a Cane's fan, I'm insulted by this thread.  Well....actually not.  I
can't believe they tossed away two opportunities to close things out.
In any case history will be made in Raleigh Monday night as it will be
the first and probably a long time, that the Cup will be skated.

Now, my decision, do I go or not.....

GO CANES!