[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron Cherman" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] GO OILERS!!!
 Date:  Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:19:56 -0600
> As a Cane's fan, I'm insulted by this thread.  Well....actually not.  I
> can't believe they tossed away two opportunities to close things out.  In
> any case history will be made in Raleigh Monday night as it will be the
> first and probably a long time, that the Cup will be skated.
>
> Now, my decision, do I go or not.....
>
> GO CANES!

In the name of good hockey, I wish your team luck.  Actually I wish both
teams luck.  Some nights it looks like one team wants it more than another,
and then there's nights the other team wants it.  All I know is it will be
an exciting game tomorrow night.  It's so nice to see good hard hockey
again....

Aaron