[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kimmo Jaskari" <kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall vs Linksys etc...
 Date:  Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:26:05 +0300
On 6/15/06, Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com> wrote:

> will beat the pants off a Linksys router coupled with m0n0wall. If you
> want to reduce heat and/or a point of failure, put a CF card in place
> of the harddrive. You can also pickup reliable Intel or 3com NIC's of

Or else a module that plugs directly into the IDE port like the ones
here; I'm waiting for mine so I haven't actually tried it, but I can't
see why it wouldn't work just fine and the small ones should be pretty
darn cheap.

http://www.transcendusa.com/Products/ModDetail.asp?ModNo=26&LangNo=0

--
-{ Kimmo Jaskari }--{ kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com }--

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to
find easier ways to do something.
  - Robert Heinlein