[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  "Aaron Cherman" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:25:54 +0200
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:33:04 -0600, Aaron Cherman wrote
> > Check out 1.3a3
> > http://m0n0.ch/wall/list-dev/showmsg.php?id=15/80
> >

> Chris, as I am by any means a developer, is this alpha version something
> I should try as a last resort?  Will my config.xml file run on this or
> should I build a new one if I do try it?

Aaron,

As of now I run this version on my firewall at home. I do not feel comfortable
enough to run it at work yet. It accepted the config without any problems, so you
can run it.

Bare in mind, it's alpha. But I see no difference with building my own and this
version, so I'll probably run it at work too, soon.

--
Jeroen Visser.