[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Soren Vanggaard Jensen" <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  monowall at forty dash two dot nl, aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:04:58 +0000
I am really glad that someone is looking into the problem now. Monowall is
such a great product and i really hope that the issue can be solved.

In the mean time, i have a humble request:
Could someone please create am image containing the old watchdog
(http://www.webweaving.org/watchdog/) and the environmental monitor
(http://phk.freebsd.dk/soekris/env4801/)? It seems that i have to do drive
230km later this aftenoon to powercycle a h

BR