[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:41:40 +0200
Jason,

Thank you for your thoughts.

This might indeed be the problem. But the system is connected to a UPS. I even
replaced the UPS allready with a spare one. To no avail. It really only leaves me
with a software issue.

PS.
If I find that this is still hardware-related in the future, I'll go starkraving
MAD. ;-)

PPS.
I replaced EVERYTHING up to now. Even the Ethernet Cables.

--
Jeroen Visser.

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:32:34 -0500, Jason Collins wrote