[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brent" <brent at air2data dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jun 2006 08:50:04 -0600
Jeroen,

I have a few monowall systems with 1.22 running (about 30+ atm). I do get
the same issue you are seeing. From what I have been able to track down so
far it looks like it has to do with the freebsd firewall. From what I can
tell the firewall in the system is getting overloaded and crashing. I am
still investigating it to track it down farther.

Hopefully though the new 1.3a3 with fbsd6 will fix this issue though.

Thanks
Brent