[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brent" <brent at air2data dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze...Watchdog?
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:20:57 -0600
I am running monowall on the wrap boards. The connection speeds range from
dsl 512/512 kbps to a few 10/1 mbps connections. I am in the process of
setting up a traffic logger parallel to one of the monowall systems that is
locking up so I can see what the traffic is that is being sent.

One thing I have noticed is that it seems it has issues if I maintain 3
connections to another ip for 15+ minutes. Those 3 connections are passing
heavy amounts of data also. Basically if I run 3 vpn's as hard as I can I
have been able to consitantly lock it up.

I am still trying to narrow it down though.

Thanks
Brent Wilkinson