[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brandon Hamilton" <bhamilton at snowcomputer dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  netbios over IPSEC
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:12:49 -0600
I've got an IPSEC tunnel that is up and running such that I can ping
back and forth, etc.

I've modified the host file so that the netbios name serveracrossvpn
resolves to 192.168.10.200.  When I open \\serveracrossvpn it opens a
window with 0 objects.  If I open \\192.168.10.200 is shows me all the
shares correctly

Exchange/Outlook are currently working correctly and I've also got
another m0n0 IPSEC VPN connected to serveracrossvpn's network and all is
well there.

What am I missing?

[Brandon Hamilton]