[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5l_Borsheim?= <paal at tgmsound dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Can't NAT on m0n0wall.
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jun 2006 03:31:48 +0200
Hi All

Is there anyone that could help me with a problem.

I have workt with a lot of ruters, gateways and firewalls but this m0n0wall
is strange.

I have tryed now for some time to NAT any port from my external / public IP
to a server on my intra network.
I have tryed port 80, 21, 3389 and many more. But with no luck.

I have full access out from the firewall to the internet but every
connection I trye from the internet to a server on the inside fails.

Sombody out ther now why ?????

I need some sugestions ASP. :)

Paal B.