[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Brandon Hamilton" <bhamilton at snowcomputer dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] netbios over IPSEC
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:43:35 -0500
Okay...Are you using windows xp pro on one end, and xp home on
another?  I have seen this happen in this type of situation.  For some
reason, the home version will not read an xp share that is formatted
with ntfs.  Not sure as to a resolution.

On 6/20/06, Brandon Hamilton <bhamilton at snowcomputer dot com> wrote:
> Tried a reboot
> Tried an ipconfig\flushdns
> Tried a netstat -RR
> Added to lmhosts
> Verified hosts not host in correct location
> No personal fw software running
>
> It's strange that exchange works, http works, \\192.168.10.200 works,
> and \\serveracrossvpn brings  up a window (so it resolves) but the
> window shows 0 objects when there's really 10 objects...

When all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail.
Registered Linux User #409723