[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5l_Borsheim?= <paal at tgmsound dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SV: [m0n0wall] Can't NAT on m0n0wall.
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:23:00 +0200
Done that allready. And ofcourse I don't open for everything out there.
What's the point of a firewall then. :)

He he he

When I setup an inbound roule I set the external port and the inernal port
and IP. X of on auto add firewall and applye changes. :)

Still it does not work. I checked it on grc.com and I get that the port is
stealth. Tryed to access it from a remote site. Whith no luck. When I check
the log I can see that all inbound traffic on that port is denyed.

So now what ????

Paal B.