[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5l_Borsheim?= <paal at tgmsound dot com>
 To:  "'Molle Bestefich'" <molle dot bestefich at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SV: [m0n0wall] Re: Can't NAT on m0n0wall.
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:34:27 +0200
Thanks for answering.

Hmmmmm. If I understand U here right U mean that the firewall filter is not
suppose to work that way. If I am to enter the rules twice one for
translated address and one for untranslated address then this is not right.

Pleas read answer to Chris Buechler and the list and see if there is
somethig wrong here. :)

Thaks for the answer. :)