[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Soren Vanggaard Jensen" <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  ks at stock dash consulting dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze...Watchdog?
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:28:26 +0000
Sounds like a fine solution.

The unit that currently gives me trouble is a soekris net4810. It has
approx. 10 rules for each interface and is connected to a 768/8064 kbps
uplink. The net4801 should have muscles enough to handle the load without
frequent reboots. I have never seen CPU loads above 10% - that goes for the
net 4501 as well.

BR