[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tortise <tortise at paradise dot net dot nz>
 To:  Brandon Hamilton <bhamilton at snowcomputer dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] netbios over IPSEC SOLVED?
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jun 2006 22:55:06 +1200
Hi

I have now got \\ComputerName working by adding an entry into the hosts file as found in

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

The entry is in the form of "IPAddress ComputerName"

I guess it means the previously dynamically assigned IP addresses may now be better as statics.

The same entry in lmhosts.sam did not seem to make any difference.

Kind regards
David Hingston

Chequers Software
New Zealand