[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Molle Bestefich" <molle dot bestefich at gmail dot com>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Can't NAT on m0n0wall.
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:12:01 +0200
James W. McKeand wrote:
> When you say you have to enter two rules, are you referring to having to add the NAT rule and the
firewall rule?

No, I was talking solely about the rulebase for the filter.

> If so, without checking the "auto add firewall rule" when you create the Inbound NAT rule, you are
correct you will need to add a firewall rule separately.

I'm not sure what this "auto add firewall rule" you speak of is or should do.

I'm using 1:1 NAT on /32 addresses on m0n0wall 1.22.  I see no such
option on the NAT overview page or in the NAT rule editor.