[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mielke Matthias" <m dot mielke at dkfz dash heidelberg dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  If primary Radius server is offline, the secondary radius auth. fails !
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:14:49 +0200
Hello,

I have the following problem with our captive portal (Box with newest
wrap image):

If the primary radius server is offline, the secondary radius
authentication fails !

"Error sending request: No valid RADIUS responses received"

If I switch the IP-addresses and the former secondary is primary radius
server, then the authentication works properly.

Did I make a mistake in the "easy" configuration form ?

Can anybody help me ?

Thank you very much in advance

Best regards

M.Mielke