[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Donate via Paypal
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jun 2006 00:26:06 +0200
That means "enter an amount more than zero"

Mark Gilbert wrote:
> Well with how much I have enjoyed M0n0wall and considering I can't do much to offer in return, I
wanted to make a donation.  I tried and when it asked Land:   I input: USA.

English version of the paypal screen?

--

	best regards

Daniele Guazzoni
Senior Network Engineer, CCNA, CCNP

Ackersteinstrasse 203
CH-8049 Zurich
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
					William Jennings Bryan

GPG ID: 0x4C78E14B

believed to be clean.