[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Jawdoszak" <MarkJ at logsysgroup dot com>
 To:  "Nathaniel Irons" <ndi dash l at bumppo dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] our pokey VPN
 Date:  Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:25:53 +0100
This might be a little irrelevant, but what hardware are you running
your m0n0box on?  And was the m0n0wall in there when it was running
fine?

It's just, we notice a speed decrease if we put a m0n0box in and its
<1GHz CPU, as it just cant pass the packets fast enough (that's some
things that are written in the manual).

Mark Jawdoszak
Logsys Support, Leeds
+44 (0)113 384 0400 - ext 411