[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Thompson <jim at netgate dot com>
 To:  Ole Barnkob Kaas <obk at tet dot dk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] gumstix
 Date:  Thu, 22 Jun 2006 22:51:14 -1000
would first require porting FreeBSD to Xscale (and the PXA255 in
particular.)

A port of FreeBSD 6.1 to Xscale (ixp42x) is about to commence.   I'm
sure that pfSense wiil be ported thereafter.  Perhaps if the 6.1-
based m0n0wall shows up, I'll make an effort to make m0n0wall run on
the ixp42x-based boards.

When that work is done, you're free to attempt to adapt it to the
gumstix board(s), but you'll have to figure out how to get two
Ethernet interfaces on it, or you'll need to hack m0n0wall.

Jim