[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bjoern Euler <lists at edain dot de>
 To:  Nico de Haer <nico dot dehaer at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec and NAT
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:32:19 +0200
Nico de Haer wrote:
> Yes, both ADSL routers have support for IPSec passthrough. I also have full
> control about both the routers.

Then I would just give it a try and configure a site-to-site IPSec with
pass-through enabled on the ADSL routers.
For testing purposes you may use single IP address as local subnet on
both sides to see if it works.

It only depends on the pass-through feature and, if this works, on the
official IP address that you say sometimes will change. You then will
have to manually correct the IPSec configuration!

-Bjoern