[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] CF Card + Floppy Question
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:09:55 -0500
Thomas Jreige wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have successfully installed M0n0wall on a CF Card.  The
> configuration still sits on a floppy disk.
>
> Is there anyway to change the location the config.xml file is
> located.  I would like all data on the floppy disk etc on the CF Card.
>
> Tom.

If you used the generic PC image, you should not need the floppy. The CD
version needs the floppy (obviously the CD is READ ONLY) for the config.

If you boot with Chris' Live install CD you should be able to install
the Generic PC version then upgrade to the latest release. Chris's iso
can be found at:  http://www.chrisbuechler.com/index.php?id=17

James W. McKeand