[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Thomas Jreige" <thomas dot jreige at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] CF Card + Floppy Question
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jun 2006 14:46:50 -0400
On 6/24/06, Thomas Jreige <thomas dot jreige at gmail dot com> wrote:

> I have successfully installed M0n0wall on a CF Card.  The configuration
> still sits on a floppy disk.

The way I would suggest moving from the CD/floppy setup is to boot up
on the CF, assign your interfaces and enter your LAN IP so you can get
into the webGUI.  Put the floppy in the machine you'll use to access
the webGUI (it's just a normal FAT formatted floppy) and restore the
config.xml from the floppy to the CF using the webGUI's backup/restore
page.

-Chris