[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN IPsec
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jun 2006 16:04:16 -0400
On 6/23/06, Stephen Hoos <stephen at hoos dot org> wrote:

> Is the tunnel up without a SAD entry?

No.  If you don't have a SAD, you have a settings mismatch between the
two endpoints.  Check the logs on both sides and see if it tells you
anything useful.  It should at least tell you whether P1 or P2 is
failing.

I've never worked with a Stonegate, so I have no idea what the issue
might be.  I'd try messing around with the settings on both ends until
you get something that works.  Make sure you only select only one type
of encryption and hashing on both sides, when using devices from
different vendors, in my experience you get better results that way.

-Chris