[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Krzysztof Syguda <ks at koszecin dot net dot pl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  DHCP with two IP pools
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:02:44 +0200
Hi all.
I have two m0n0walls running in my network (regarding to m0n0 does not
support two WAN interfaces :-( )
in the same subnet:
10.1.1.10/24 and 10.1.1.11/24.
10.1.1.10 runs captive portal and DHCP server on interface with cp (LAN)
-it is needed by caqptive portal

I need split users into two IP pools - unknow client and some macs
addresses should use router with captive portal, the rest of the users
the second router.

In basic DHCP serven in linux i can configure polls and define such
parameters as default gateway or dns.

Is it possible to do this on m0n0wall ?????

SImple thing - DHCP server should return different gw on dhcp request
from different clients - any ideas how to do this in m0n0wall?

Best regards
KS