[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] LS Command for FTP is not passed by m0n0wall 1.22 PC Image
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:37:12 -0500
Thanks for the info, I tried using PASV ports but PASV just will not
work through m0n0wall.  The only thing that did work without much fuss
was active FTP.  It's really never been an issue before until I upgraded
to 1.22 PC Image, then I noticed the weirdness with FTP connections
being dropped.  I did try doing a NAT 1:1 of a spare IP address and
allow every single port to the machine, still had FTP transfer
problems.  I'm not sure what else to try, everything else on my m0n0wall
config works flawless, it's just the FTP that gets me, LOL.

Thanks,
Michael