[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>
 To:  Michel R Vaillancourt <mvaillancourt at privalodc dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE : [m0n0wall] M0n0wall & Token Ring
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:13:37 -0400
Michel,

	To get this working, you'll need to find a Token Ring card that is
supported under FreeBSD 4.11.  If such an animal exists, you can build your
own version of Monowall which includes the proper driver for a supported
Token Ring card.  I don't know if any are included in the generic Monowall
install.

Paul