[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE : [m0n0wall] M0n0wall & Token Ring
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:42:31 -0400
On 6/26/06, Michel R Vaillancourt <mvaillancourt at privalodc dot com> wrote:

>         Easy to say if you aren't the one owning the AS400 plugged into it.  ;)

I have an AS400 too, it uses that new fangled Ethernet stuff.  :)

What I'd do at this point is pick up a Cisco 2600 with at least one TR
port and one Eth port (~$100-150 on ebay), and route the TR network
onto a backbone Eth network.  I'd do everything possible to avoid
adding any more TR into the network.

-Chris