[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE : [m0n0wall] M0n0wall & Token Ring
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:46:27 -0400
On 6/26/06, Anders Hagman <anders dot hagman at netplex dot se> wrote:

> NAME
>      oltr -- Olicom Token Ring device driver

Ah, I was wrong, the TR support in FreeBSD was completed at some
point.  Still, it's a dead technology, it's not supported in m0n0wall
and it's hard to say what it would take to support it.    Not to
mention it's questionable how well it works, since it's extremely
unpopular it can't have been very well tested.

I stand by my earlier suggestion for a Cisco 2600.  That's the path of
least resistance no matter what firewall you end up using.

-Chris