[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Krzysztof Syguda <ks at koszecin dot net dot pl>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP with two IP pools
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:37:56 +0200
Thanks Chris,
but it not solves my problem.
I can add different gw IP address for all clients (like it is shown in FAQ):
- <#> eg:
<dhcpd>
- <#> <lan>
<gateway>1.1.1.1</gateway>
- <#> <range>

Do you think -can I add <gateway> to <staticmap> for single client?

eg:

- <#> <staticmap>
  <mac>00:00:00:00:02:E8</mac>
  <ipaddr>1.1.1.15</ipaddr>
  <descr>example_host</descr>
<gateway>1.1.1.1</gateway>
  </staticmap>

or i need to dig in /var/etc/dhcpd.conf ? to create subnets or IP pools?

Best regards
KS