[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [jonathangf@gmail.com: [pfSense Support] What happens if the soekris hardware is defective upon arrival? The Cortex Systems way.]
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:40:00 +0200
----- Forwarded message from Jonathan Gonzalez <jonathangf at gmail dot com> -----

From: Jonathan Gonzalez <jonathangf at gmail dot com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:30:38 +0200
To: support at pfsense dot com, discussion at pfsense dot com
Subject: [pfSense Support] What happens if the soekris hardware is defective upon arrival? The
 Cortex Systems way.

Hi group,

just writting this short note to let you know how Cortex Systems - "your
soekris provider" operate.

I did a bank transfer for a soekris net4801-60 (256MB RAM) and other
elements. When it arrived the hardware only recognizes 128MB of RAM.

I got in touch with the support team and a tecnical & sales consultant
(i will avoid personal references) told the that i should pay the
expenses of send back the box to Denmark.

I told him/her that when i paid i used money in good standing and i wait
to have exactly the same behavior with the product i'm buying.

The answer was "That's the way it works when you buy via the internet,
this is standard practice."

I told him/her that was funny that the standard practice were make a
client pay twice for a product/service.

So friends, think twice if you're going to buy in Cortex Systems your
soekris hardware for Firewall/Router/Misc. because if you have a problem
you will have to pay for a sevice bad offered.

Best regards to all,

Jonathan GF

----- End forwarded message -----