[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "C. Andrew Zook" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Off topic - need host for 700MB ISO file
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:18:54 -0400
Hello all,

I have been working on a little personal project. It is a slightly
customized Ubuntu (actually edubuntu) livecd that includes Dansguardian
and a few other goodies. I would like to share it with the world, but I
am not sure how to go about that with a 700MB file!

I originally made this CD for my relatives who have kids, but it turns
out that it would be pretty useful in a small business environment as
well. You can have a proxy server with filter/logging set up and running
in minutes! The installer has also been modified so you have the option
of installing it all to the hard drive.

Where do I start? Anyone have any tips? I am quite new to this.

Thanks!!
Andy Zook