[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh Simoneau" <jsimoneau at lmtcs dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Accessing Remote Networks Through VPN - Resolved
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:16:15 -0400
Chris,

I got this working. I didn't use any mobile clients, just regular IPSEC.
I had tried this earlier and couldn't get it to work and figured I was
doing the wrong thing, or that m0n0wall doesn't know what to do with a
VPN endpoint for a subnet that it isn't part of. You were right though,
as long as it has a way to reach that subnet thorough a static route it
worked.

Thanks for your help with this issue and all the rest of the time you
put into m0n0wall support.

Regards,
Josh