[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Lauda" <plauda at rx30 dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  PPTP VPN not working
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:05:53 -0700
Hello,

I've got 1.2b9 installed and running as a corp firewall and I'm trying to setup PPTP VPN capability
for it. I've follwed the docs to set up users and some basic rules to allow 'any' connection type to
'any' machine. When my users get connected and get their address assigned, they then cannot access
anything in the internal network at all.

The IP of monowall to our inside net is 192.168.0.70
The IP range being handed out to VPN clients is 192.168.11.100 + and the IP for the monowall's side
of the PPTP is 192.168.11.1

There is an external address for the monowall box as well and I'm coming through a switch directly
to that WAN interface in my testing.

Does any one have anythoughts on how I can troubleshoot this or what I may be missing?

Thanks!

--p